Welcome to TAPS Online Community!
TAPS is excited to roll out our new Online Community! In addition to the chats and message boards that you’re used to, we have added some new features:
- My Page: My Page is where you can edit your settings to update your account profile. You will also find an activity center where you can track new postings and stay in touch with other Online Community members.
- Peer Groups: Peer groups are a forum to connect with others who share common bonds. You will need to request to join these groups and be approved by TAPS staff. Once you are approved, you will be able to connect further with other survivors who have experienced a similar loss.
- Blogs: Through the blogs feature, you can create your own blog posts to share your story. You can also comment on blogs posted by other members.
- Message Board: The message board highlights six popular topics among survivors that you can comment on and share your experience.
- Members: This is where you can find other Online Community members you would like to connect with on a one-to-one basis.
How to log in:
If you have participated in TAPS chats and message boards before, your membership account was transferred to the new system. For security reasons, we could not transfer your password, so you will need to request a password reset. Your new password will be emailed to you. You may update your password after you have logged in using the My Page link.
How to sign up:
If you do not have an Online Community account, please register now. To ensure we maintain a safe and secure environment, TAPS staff will review your request and send you an email when your account has been approved.
For a complete list of Online Community"how to's", please download the Online Community User Guide PDF.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.